Hello all! I’m slowly but surely getting through my list of tags. 🙂 This week is:
Trisha Ann, who writes about books, movies, and many other things on her book blog, nominated me for this tag! Thank you, Trisha! *hugs* I had fun answering these, and I hope you have fun reading them. 🙂 I agree that “siblinghood” is a better idea than “sisterhood,” this is a tag for ladies and gents alike!
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided…
- Nominate ten other bloggers.
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
Trisha’s Questions: The world exists in black and white. Which are you/do you prefer?
- Asia or Europe?
Ohhh, I’m split in two by this one! I love Europe, I’ve spent much of my childhood there, but I also love Asian culture and styles. I really can’t choose!
- Harry Potter or Twilight?
Do you even need to ask? Clearly, it’s going to be Harry Potter. 🙂
- Day or night person?
Well, I’d rather stay up late than wake up early. 🙂
- Coffee or hot cocoa?
Coffeeee! Although mixing both of these together can be quite tasty too. 😀
- Loud and punk or slow and mellow music?
Depends on the mood I’m mine. I have eclectic music tastes. But mostly it’s going to be either loud pop, soft pop, or instrumental.
- Crammer or ahead the deadline?
Slightly ahead of the deadline is what I aim for, otherwise I get nervous and can’t rest, worrying I won’t finish in time. 😛
- Young adult or new adult?
Young adult! 😀
- Fairy tale ending or non-fairy tale ending?
Ooooh…hmmm… Well, I don’t like sappy, perfection endings. But I do like happy endings. So…somewhere in between?
- Couch potato or go-getter?
Haha! If it’s TV or gamer time, then couch potato; but I’m mostly a go-getter at heart. There’s just so much to get done! But I do like to sneak in couch potato hours when I can. 😉
- Greasy Big Mac or freshly-picked greens?
I don’t do well with grease or gluten, sadly. *tears* So, freshly picked stuff I must choose! Though, there is a burger I found I can have, over at TGI Friday’s, and I’m super happy about that! 😀
And now…*drum roll*…
My Questions are:
Would you rather…
- Write in the morning or late evening?
- Ice cream or cookies?
- TV shows or movies?
- Paperback or hardback?
- Cat or dog?
- Fly like a bird or swim like a mermaid?
- Wildflowers or cultivar?
- Cold weather or hot weather?
- Visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learning style?
- Action movie or funny movie?
My nominees are:
I hope you have fun with these questions. I look forward to your answers should you choose to participate!